Please read through the following guidelines & initial at the bottom that you will adhere to them should you be selected as one of our celebrated vendors:
1. Your booth must be open air, pop-up tent(s), or food truck, unless otherwise approved.
2. All booths must be contained within space provided. All stock and storage boxes must be hidden from view.
3. Displays should be neat and appealing.
4. Attire of anyone working/assisting at your booth must be family-friendly and professional.
5. All Vendors must stay open and have booth manned during ALL hours of the event. Tear down may begin when event is over at 4:00pm. Please do not tear down early unless advised by our staff.
6. All trash must be taken to the dumpster(s) provided. Do not put trash from set up/tear down into trash barrels placed throughout venue grounds – these are for customers only.
7. Vendor parking will be in designated area, no vehicles near booths during event hours.
8. Vendor must have applicable licensing and/or permits for the state of North Carolina and is responsible for filing income tax on all sales.
9. Food vendors must provide additional information regarding food safety.
10. Spaces are limited. If you select an outdoor space, you accept responsibility that you may not be accommodated to move indoors in the event of inclement weather. Additional fee will apply if an indoor space is available.
11. If approved, each vendor will complete a contract for this event and pay the vendor fee.
Thank you for your application!
All applicants will be notified if
they are selected or declined.
Please allow up to 48 business hours for notification. We appreciate your interest and will be in touch!